Reusable menu cards (usually present in a booklet form on each table) have been a norm for F&B industry. Now, because they're out of competition, restaurateurs need to think quickly about options that are cost-effective and retain conventional menu cards' visual appeal.
Rather of the standard reusable ones, the CDC (Centre for Disease Control) proposed the use of digital or disposable menu cards.Since the increasing prices aren't suitable for printing disposable menus, contactless QR Code menus are a viable choice.
QR Code-Based Menu by Trovend Technology
Disposable and digital menu boards, while acceptable alternatives, come with high cost limitations. So, what choice do restaurant owners want to update their menus easily, cost-effectively? In recent years, QR codes have been gaining acceptance in the F&B industry as a result of being highly versatile and cost-effective. Unlike disposable menus, you can manage the linked menu with QR codes without reprinting the QR code.Moreover, most restaurants have separate breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner menus. You could just have one QR code stuck on your restaurant's walls to make it convenient, which shows different menus based on the time.
Digital Menu by Trovend Technology is the perfect resource for restaurants , cafes, shops and other types of business to provide your customers with an attractive QR menu, digital menu and help them order with just a few easy clicks from the menu of restaurants, coffee shops. Expand your scope, inspire your audience, cut costs and save time with this one device.
For starters, follow these steps:
How our digital menu works
1. Sign-up / Register
2. Buy a Plan Type or Free Version
3. Setup Simple Restaurant Settings
3. Upload your images (Basic Package purchased)
4. Set up items in your Menu (if you purchased a Dynamic Package)
5. Add elements such as name, definition, size, best seller, vegetarian, calories, photos, etc.
6. Done! You are ready for your QR Code. Download the document, and print it
Start using QR code Menu for your Restaurant
Here's how QR codes work effectively as a menu-
1. Restaurant owners create a QR code, and display it at multiple locations in their establishment.
2. Customers use their phone camera or Google Lens on their phone to scan the QR code and access the menu.
If you are interested in expanding your business with a QR-Menu, Get in Touch with us ,Drop us a message anytime @https://trovend.com/contact-us